Area Sales Executive
Role Definition & Summary of Functions
The Area Sales Executive (ASE) is the point of contact for the customer and handles the distribution of Harvestime brand within the assigned territory. The ASE is responsible for building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales targets and delivery of high quality customer service to existing and potential clients. ASE is also responsible for collection of receivables and is the key source of information for movement of goods through customer feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To deliver the sales quota that was committed/agreed/approved by the Management.
- To seek direction from the SVP at all times pertaining to prices, communication plan, selling strategies and programs.
- Preparation of administrative reports and documents (i.e. daily coverage plan, supply proposal, quality certificates etc.) required by customers and HTHDI.
- To work closely with the Logistics and Supply group to ensure delivery of products without delay.
- To ensure optimization of company assets and resources (i.e. Product discounts, company car, company phone, fuel allowance and other business-related allowances)
- To represent Healthy Top Harvest Distribution, Inc (HTHDI) to the highest standard of professionalism.
- To develop a wide network of customers and allied businesses in the assigned territory.
- To build and grow Harvestime brand in assigned territory
- To conduct sales coverage through intensive and structured prospecting and solicitation.
- To communicate our brand, our company and our value to the customers.
- To focus on increasing the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collection
- To ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion.
- To spot and seize commercial opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship.
- Quickly and accurately handle and respond to customers’ queries.
- Provide customers with the appropriate response to their inquiries, sampling requirements, documentation and provide quotations accordingly.
- Stay abreast to the market conditions and provide market feedback on product movement and trends.
Experience and Qualifications
Minimum Formal Education Level Required:
- Graduate of any 4-year business course from a reputable College/University.
- With good scholastic record.
Length and Type of Relevant Experience Required:
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience (Corporate Sales/Account Management).
- Experience in HORECA is an advantage.
- Has the ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and market.
- Area familiarity.
- Knows how to drive.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (i.e., Excel, Word, Power Point).
Personal Competencies Required:
- Excellent in sales and negotiation skills.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Can adapt to fast-paced business environment.
- Willing to work on extended hours.